Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Will Yami No Matsuei be discontinued?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You see, I bought the first 4 episodes, which is one DVD for $20. ^^;; And now I'll have to wait forever to get the Devil's Trill,nobody better buy it T_T.

    The manga is so hilarious that I die everytime I read it but many things are left out in the DVD. O_o Yup, so since VIZ has licensed it, will SC.net discontinue it? O_O

    >_< Not that I am begging for YnM updates!!! It's just that it's better to know if it will be updated someday or it will be discontinued. O_O; I don'think I saw anyone mentioning it anywhere..O_o I know that many people wish to know the answer to this question. ^_____^

    Yeah so....thankies lots for answering! YAMI NO MATSUEI RULES!!!

    PS.Yes, I AM a capial freak. XD)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well From what I?ve heard they aren?t going to drop Yami til Viz officially licenses it. Right now it?s in the process of being licensed? or something like that. ^_^;;

    anyways um where did you buy that dvd? Because if you look around on the internet you could have bought the series for less than that? try 17 bucks from this website called Sphiatt. Yup yup and it?s the real thing with the English and Japanese voices? so check out the website http://www.sphiatt.com/catalog/ They have free shipping and if you have any questions they answer back fairly quick. I?ve ordered from them before and they?re great!!

    Ok enough advertising, sorry. Anyways I?ve watched all of Yami and they just cover the main plot (grrrr at the ending) and don?t really do much of the funny stuff but its good because it?s Yami ^_^ alrighty well I think I?ve rambled on long enough and still haven?t really answered the question because I don?t really know the answer? ah well I had some free time ^_^;;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grins at Ayska* ^^ You make a fairly good advertiser! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *looks at parents evilly*

    Parents: O_O;;*inch away slowly*

    *sigh* ~_~;; I guess this'll take some time! Hmm...I live in Canada...do you have any idea where they may sell YnM manga in English though?

    I must have more Yami or I shall die! @_@ You have partly answered my question, even though I need a bit more people to second it! ^^;; So Yami will still be continued???!!! *sparkly eyes* Did I mention how much I love and adore and worship and am loyal to all the peole in SC.net? ^_____^ Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hana-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why don't buy the YnM in an internet shop?
    ok it costs some postage but i often do this
    i want yami to continue!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am more worried about something i heard at another forum. it's probably just talk... but i'm still a bit worried.

    i heard that Matsushita-sensei was having some kind of trouble with Hana to Yume and might discontinue Yami itself! T_T that can't be true!!

    anyway, gossip discontinued. In some ways, i hope that yami is not licenced (i might be a selfish brat here) because not only will it take forever for Viz to get up to where we are now, but i'll be tempted to buy the whole series again in english. ._. and lose even more money.

    as to the anime, i downloaded the whole series ages ago, but i'm planning to buy it once i save up a bit (if i ever do)... i know it's bad of me to download. T_T but i couldnt resist.. *tears*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gossip is just never good? especially when it concerns the loss of Yami [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] no no no it can't be true!!! ok enough of that.

    I agree with you Miyun. Really hoping Viz isn?t able to license it, they always seem to mess up my favorite series. Like X1999 they translated all the sfx? and they take up HALF THE FREAKIN PAGE!!!!! (sorry bout the caps but it makes me mad) I mean just leave it as it is! We can imagine what the sound is. Also they never release the manga at the time of their release date? ever!!!! Gaaahhhh they make me so angry!!! Hold on? (hyperventilates into a plastic bag, remembers it?s supposed to be a paper bag and promptly dies? is revived so she can finish this post)

    I am just in the weirdest mood right now? I had to take my horsy (who is about 6 feet at his shoulders) to the vet and ferrier (puts shoes on horses) and he doesn?t like either one, so I got run over, pushed down, and pretty much beat up by my horse? that really sounds weird? anyways my point is that I?m tired so that?s the reason I?m really weird right now, either that or I?m insane? *shrugs*

    Anywho I also downloaded the series off a while ago but episode 12 is kinda crapy so I decided I just HAD to buy the series? >_< ah well I think I?ve written enough. Has anyone else noticed I?ve been posting a lot lately and the posts are REALLY long? Maybe it?s just me?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh god, X/1999 was murder. x-x it's like they raped the pages with those SFX things. o-o *dies and is revived* Viz also takes so long to get the books out... it's so annoying.

    lol.. a horse who is maltreating you? ^^; awww! i hope you're okay now. ._.

    for me, a LOT of the series that i downloaded was totally screwed up. so i really want to get it. unfortunately, i dunno if it's coming out on the region number for DVD players in the UK, so i can't play them if i buy them now... >_<

    *sighs* oh well. ^^ eventually, eventually.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God I know viz just, well, sucks. They mess up the sfx, turn out books late, and pretty much rape the translating/storyline? perverts. Although Tokyopop on the other hand tends to do a good job. I?ve never really had a problem with them. And they also sometimes manage to turn out books EARLY!!! Which is just unheard of in the manga industry.

    Oh yeah and I?m better now. went to bed at like 2:00 in the morning and slept until 3:00 then went to work at 5:00? ah the life of a person out of school, lol.

    Awww poor Miyun *feels bad for Miyun who has to wait, at the same time she pets her YnM dvd set* ? sorry but it?s MY PRECIOUS!!! Again sorry just got done watching "Return of the King" Golem is so scary... *cringes*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 27, 2004 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Ayska ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think Viz was totally and utterly awful, but i have more problems with it than i do Tokyopop. I don't really like their translation of Gravitation, though... it annoyed me. ._. I'm always happy with when Tokyopop's stuff comes out. ^.^ i got Tokyo Babylon earlier than i expected. ^^

    hehe... ._. horses don't like me... they kick and stomp and hurt me... ._. is life outta school good? i'm still in 10th grade. =^^=

    ooooh! you're CRUEL! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] *stares at Ayska jealously* you're golem with your YnM dvd set. T.T

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eh no I mean they are a manga distributor so they?re not all bad I just don?t like the way they do it? maybe I?m picky [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    kyaa!! I know, Tokyo Babylon is my BABY!!!! I?ve been waiting for that for FOR-EH-VER!!!! And then when I got to the Waldenbooks (they actually know my name there? scary?) there it was, displayed out in front. At that moment the heavens opened and a choir of heavenly hosts descended upon the mall and sang praises of the almighty Clamp!

    ?okay that?s enough of that? do I worry you guys? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •